Welcome to MIDCOAST RURAL AGENCIES
Here at Midcoast Rural Agencies we are customer focused with producer’s welfare and sale of their product being paramount. With ever changing market conditions we are constantly in contact with feedlots and processors enabling us to keep producers up to date with marketing trends.We are prepared to step outside the square and offer vendors a wide and varied list of marketing options for their property.
Marketing options now available to producers include saleyards, over the hook, paddock sales, feedlot direct, backgrounder options as well as online marketing. We are giving a commitment to promote your livestock through the initiation of producer orientated information sessions and field days which will be held 2 to 3 times per annum.
As well as livestock sales we have 2 rural and residential property sales persons. We offer a free market appraisal service and offer you options that suit your personnel needs.
Small Farm Sale Saturday November 12 2016 1pm
Our next Small Farm Sale will be held on November 12 2016 at 1pm held at Kempsey Regional Saleyards
Bookings to date:
For bookings or enquiries please call (02) 6562 5131
Please Take Note:
- All sheep and goats must have a Vendor Dec filled out
- All Sheep and goats must have a NLIS tag in their ear
- All sheep and goats must have a health statement filled out. They can be picked up from our office or you can obtain one from www.farmbiosecurity.com.au
- Pigs over 25kg must be branded on both shoulders
- All Pigs must have a Pig Pass or Transport Stock Statement filled out. Producers can obtain a Pig Pass, NVD's at www.pigpass.com.au or by phoning 1800 001 458